1. GOR (Gift of Reconciliation) book p. 1 - due Friday, 10/24/14
2. Please make sure to bring GOR Books to school on a daily basis.
1. Spelling test will be on Friday, 10/24; study spelling list daily! Memory words and the three pattern words that are circled on the review sheet. Review and fluency sheet should be reviewed daily.
Backpack p.38 due Friday, 10/24 in BLM packet on the last page
Spelling list : annoy, again, alive, alone, apart, among, afraid, begin, between, because, behind, beside
Bonus: point, oil, boy, enjoy, boil, toy
2. WW. pp.52-53, 54; BLM#22, due Tuesday
3. WW. p.55; BLM#23, due Wednesday
4. WW. p.56; BLM#24, due Thursday
5. BLM#25, due Friday
Please keep packet in homework folder all week. If your second grader finishes the packet by Friday, I will collect it.
SCHOLASTIC BOOK CLUB CLASS CODE:
1. Noun-Adjective-Verb-Adverb Poems due Friday - will work on in class this week.
1. PWp.21, due Tuesday
2. PWp.22, due Wednesday
3. PWp.23, due Thursday
4. PWp.24, due Friday
5. PWp.25, due Monday
6. Chapter 5 test will be on Tuesday, 10/28/14
Please keep packet in homework folder until completed, then I will collect it.
1.Please check assignment notebooks and stoplight sheets daily. Only sign the sheets and assignment notebook if your child has completed them for the day. Thank you for your help with this! ;)
2.Please have your child bring in a healthy snack, daily.
3. Friday, September 26-No School-Professional Development day for all Consortium faculty.
4. No School on Monday, October 13th, in observance of Columbus Day.
5. Please make sure that your second grader is writing his/her correct heading on ALL homework, tests, etc. After the first trimester, I will be taking a point off for incorrect heading.
Proper heading should look like this, please:
Elizabeth Piper 12 9/1/14
(Student's number should be circled, please.)