1. GOR (Gift of Reconciliation) book p.31 - work on with your families. Discuss and check.
2. Please make sure to bring GOR Books to school on a daily basis.
1. Spelling test will be on Friday, 11/7/14; study spelling list daily! Memory words and the pattern words that are circled on the review sheet. Review and fluency sheet should be reviewed daily.
Backpack p.49-50 due Friday, 11/14/14 in BLM packet on the last two pages
2. WW. pp.71-72; BCBLM#27, due Tuesday
3. WW. p73; BCBLM#28, due Wednesday; please sign and return reading test for Good Night, Good Night
4. WW. p.74; BCBLM#29, due Thursday
5. WW. p.75-76; BCBLM#30-31, due Friday
Please keep packet in homework folder all week. If your second grader finishes the packet by Friday, I will collect it.
SCHOLASTIC BOOK CLUB CLASS CODE:
1. Thanksgiving traditions paragraph due Friday, 11/14/14. Please discuss traditions with your second grader; the paragraph has to be written on the page provided. Please color the border as well.
1. Chapter 6 Test Tuesday, 11/11/14
Please keep packet in homework folder until completed, then I will collect it.
2. Chapter 7 will not be assessed, Chapter 8 will have an assessment at the end of the chapter.
1. Scholastic News: Veterans - only if not completed in class
1.Please check assignment notebooks and stoplight sheets daily. Only sign the sheets and assignment notebook if your child has completed them for the day. Thank you for your help with this! ;)
2.Please have your child bring in a healthy snack, daily.
4. Parent-Teacher Conferences on Monday, 11/24 from 1-8 pm and Tuesday, 11/25 from 1-3 pm. Noon dismissal on both days. No school on Wednesday-Friday, 11/26-11/28/14.
5. Please make sure that your second grader is writing his/her correct heading on ALL homework, tests, etc. After the first trimester, I will be taking a point off for incorrect heading.
Proper heading should look like this, please:
Elizabeth Piper 12 9/1/14
(Student's number should be circled, please.)