Week: December 15-19, 2014
1. Mass on Wednesday, 12/17/14 @ 9 am. 2nd grade hosting.
1. Spelling test will be on Friday, 12/19/14; study spelling list daily! Memory words and the pattern words that are circled on the review sheet. Review and fluency sheet should be reviewed daily.
Backpack pp.65-66 due Friday, 11/19/14 in BLM packet on the last two pages
SPELLING LIST tough, rough, laugh, telephone, alphabet, photograph, sure, picture, adventure, nature, television
BONUS: attention, information, solution
2. WW. pp. 95-96-97;BCBLM#36-37; BTJ p.1-2,3-4, due Tuesday
3. WW. pp.;98-99;BCBLM#38-39; BTJ p.5-6,7-8, due Thursday
4. WW. pp.100;BCBLM#40; BTJp.9-10,11, due Friday
Test on BETSY WHO CRIED WOLF on Thursday, 12/18/14.
Please keep packet in homework folder all week. If your second grader finishes the packet by Friday, I will collect it.
SCHOLASTIC BOOK CLUB CLASS CODE:
1.Please check assignment notebooks and stoplight sheets daily. Only sign the sheets and assignment notebook if your child has completed them for the day. Thank you for your help with this! ;)
2.Please have your child bring in a healthy snack, daily.
3.Please make sure your child dresses for the weather! Hats, gloves/mittens, scarves, and boots(during snowy days) are encouraged everyday. We will go outside for recess only when the weather allows.
4.I would like to have a Christmas party for the second graders on Friday, December 19th, from 10:50-11:50. NOON DISMISSAL.
5. Please make sure that your second grader is writing his/her correct heading on ALL homework, tests, etc. After the first trimester, I will be taking a point off for incorrect heading.
Proper heading should look like this, please:
Elizabeth Piper 12 9/1/14
(Student's number should be circled, please.)