Week: February 16-20, 2015
1. We have started the First Eucharist preparation guide. Please reinforce what we are learning in class by discussing each chapter weekly. This week we are focusing on Chapter 2
2. There will be a Family Time event on Saturday, 2/21/15 from 1:30-3 in the PLC and the Church. I will be attending to assist with some of the events that are planned for the day. Hope to see you and your family there! :)
1. Spelling test will be on Friday, 2/20/15, so study spelling list daily! Memory words and the pattern words that are circled on the review sheet. Review and fluency sheet should be reviewed daily.
Backpack pp.93-94 due Friday, 2/20/15 in BLM packet on the last pages.
2. WW pp.37-38-39; BLM#
3. WW p. 40; BLM#
4. WW p. 41; BLM#
5. WW p.
Please keep packet in homework folder all week. If your second grader finishes the packet by Friday, I will collect it. Book Talk Journals can be completed at any time during the week.
SCHOLASTIC BOOK CLUB CLASS CODE:
1. President Project due Thursday, 2/26/15; presentations will be on Thursday and Friday afternoons, 2/26 and 2/27.
1.Please check assignment notebooks and stoplight sheets daily. Only sign the sheets and assignment notebook if your child has completed them for the day. Thank you for your help with this! ;)
2.Please have your child bring in a healthy snack, daily.
3.Please make sure your child dresses for the weather! Hats, gloves/mittens, scarves, and boots(during snowy days) are encouraged everyday. We will go outside for recess only when the weather allows.
5. Please make sure that your second grader is writing his/her correct heading on ALL homework, tests, etc. After the first trimester, I will be taking a point off for incorrect heading.
Proper heading should look like this, please:
Elizabeth Piper 12 9/1/14
(Student's number should be circled, please.)