1. Weekly gift bearers for Chapel Mass on Home page
2. Reconciliation service on Monday, December 2 @6:30 pm in the Chapel. Service will be approximately one hour.
1. Spelling test on Friday, 12/6/13 for Unit 4, Week 2 words (see below)
Spelling List: teach, taught, catch, caught, bring, brought, think, thought, buy, bought, straight, listen BONUS: light high hustle
1. WW. p.
2. WW. p.83, 84,85; BLM#47 and 49 - due Wednesday 12/4
BKPK. p.58-59- can be completed ANYTIME this week, due Friday.
3. WW. p.86; BLM# 50- due Thursday 12/5
4. WW. p.87; BLM# 51- due Friday, 12/6
5. WW. p.88; BLM# 52 - due Friday OR Monday, if not completed.
Please note: If your second grader's homework is completed in good order and checked by yours truly, I will keep it and there won't be homework over the weekend. If incomplete and/or needs revisions, I will send home. :)
SCHOLASTIC BOOK ORDERS DUE FRIDAY, Please either order online or send to me directly. NO CASH PLEASE!!! Checks, money orders, or online orders only. :)
SCHOLASTIC BOOK CLUB CLASS CODE:
1. Christmas tradition paragraph due Friday, 12/6 - rough draft in Superkids notebook, then revision in class, then rewrite on Holiday paper in class and finished at home, if needed. Please help your second grader with some of the family traditions that your family shares every year.
2. Angel Book - due Friday, 12/13/13 can be worked on in class and at home
1. Scholastic News - Giving Gifts
make up class on Wednesday 12/11/13
1. pr.wb.p. - due Tuesday,
2. pr.wb.p.57-58 - due Wednesday,
3. pr.wb.p.59; Christmas Addition sheet (double sided) - due Thursday
4. pr.wb.p.60; Christmas Addition sheet (double sided) - due Friday
1.Please check assignment notebooks and stoplight sheets daily. Only sign the sheets and assignment notebook if your child has completed them for the day. Thank you for your help with this! ;)
2.Please have your child bring in a healthy snack, daily.
3. http://www.smdp-parentcenter.com should be checked on a weekly basis for correspondence from the school office and for other special school-wide event.
4. Early dismissal - Friday, 12/20/13 - 11:30 am; Christmas Break:12/23/13 -1/4/14
5. Please make sure that your second grader is writing his/her correct heading on ALL homework, tests, etc. After the first semester, I will be taking a point off for incorrect heading.
Proper heading should look like this, please:
Elizabeth Piper 12 9-17-13
(Student's number should be circled, please.)