Week: January 26-30, 2015
1. p.15a due Wednesday
1. Spelling test will be on Friday, 1/30/15 study spelling list daily! Memory words and the pattern words that are circled on the review sheet. Review and fluency sheet should be reviewed daily.
Backpack pp.81-82 due Friday, 1/30/15 in BLM packet on the last two pages
SPELLING LIST: piece, peace, please, cheese, money, field, chief, thief,
BONUS: squeeze, submarine, monkey
2. WW pp. 19-20; BCBLM #18; BTJ p.1-2
3. WW p. 21; BLM #19; BTJ p. 3-4
4. WW p. 22; BCBLM #20; BTJ p. 5-6,7-8
5. WW p. 23; BCBLM #21; BTJ p. 9-11
Please keep packet in homework folder all week. If your second grader finishes the packet by Friday, I will collect it.
SCHOLASTIC BOOK CLUB CLASS CODE:
1. PW p.51, due Tuesday
2. PW p. 52, due Wednesday
3. PW p. 53, due Thursday
1. President Project due and of February.
1.Please check assignment notebooks and stoplight sheets daily. Only sign the sheets and assignment notebook if your child has completed them for the day. Thank you for your help with this! ;)
2.Please have your child bring in a healthy snack, daily.
3.Please make sure your child dresses for the weather! Hats, gloves/mittens, scarves, and boots(during snowy days) are encouraged everyday. We will go outside for recess only when the weather allows.
4. No school on Friday, February 13
5. Please make sure that your second grader is writing his/her correct heading on ALL homework, tests, etc. After the first trimester, I will be taking a point off for incorrect heading.
Proper heading should look like this, please:
Elizabeth Piper 12 9/1/14
(Student's number should be circled, please.)